WildMex offers the best quality surf tours and activities in Punta Mita and Sayulita! In order to accommodate each of our guests, all of our excursions are exclusive, requiring previous reservation.
ACTIVITIES: SURF / SUP / MTB / HIKE / BOAT TOUR
- 24 hours or more notice – full refund. *Restrictions Apply on Holidays
- From 12 to 24 hours notice – 70% adventure-credit or 50% refund.
- No-show or late arrival – No refund.
- Boat or snorkeling activities have no refund or credit for any reason.
*Hight Seasons Restrictions: During Christmas, New Years (Dec 22- Jan 6 th), Holy Week and Easter:
- 48 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 48 hours, no-show or late arrival – No refund.
SURF CAMP WITH ACCOMMODATION
- 90 days notice –50% refund on accommodation and full refund on Surf Lessons.
- Less than 90 days notice – no refund, Full credit on Surfing portion of Camp.
- NOTE: once the Surf Camp already started, any change requireds:
- 24 Hrs or more notice for coach session – reschedule date or time
- Less than 24 hours, no-show or late arrivall – lost lesson
- once the Surf Camp already started, there are not changes or cancelations in the accomodations settings.
- Guests are responsible for meeting at WildMex Punta Mita at the agreed time to go back to their original meeting point at Sayulita.
- If you’re not on time at the agreed time or location, it will be your own responsibility to make your way back to Sayulita.
If Wildmex considers necessary to reschedule our services due to bad Weather Conditions, you can;
- Choose a different time on the same day.
- Choose a different day.
- 70% refund.
In the rare case WildMex, with 20+ years of experience, has to cancel your activity due to precluding Weather Conditions you will get:
- Full refund.
Rental Damage Disclosure Agreement
It is of my knowledge that Wildmex Adventures offers an Insurance fee to cover all the expenses if the surfboard, SUP board, paddle, boogie board, or bike rented suffers any damage while it is in my possession.
DAMAGE INSURANCE COVERS:
All dings, broken fin box, lost fins and broken leash.
Anything that could happen to the bike. Flat tires do not apply as damage since they are considered part of regular wear and tear on the bikes.
INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER:
Broken, loss, or theft of any and all the rental items.
It is of my knowledge that the full coverage insurance fee is optional and for intended purpose only. The insurance does not cover Broken, loss, or theft while the rented item is in my possession. If several damages incur repeatedly, Wildmex Adventures reserves the right to charge an extra fee
I recognize that adding the insurance fee to my rental items must be agreed before taking the surfboard, SUP board, paddle, boogie board, or bike.
If I fail to agree on adding the insurance to my rental items, I am accepting financial responsibility for the safety and condition of the surfboard, SUP board, paddle, boogie board, or bike while it is in my possession. Agreeing to pay any and all damages accrued of the equipment during the rental period, and accepting to pay for the broken or lost parts at American retail pricing.
I have read and agreed to these conditions.
DAMAGE REPAIR COSTS:
- Small ding (less than 1 inch) = $10 USD
- Medium ding (1-3 inch) = $20 USD
- Large ding (4 or + inch) = $30 USD
- Side Fin or Short Fin = 15 USD
- Long Fin or longboard middle fin = 35 USD
- Thruster / Quad fin box = $35 USD
- Longboard fin box = $50 USD
BROKEN, LOST, OR STOLEN COST RANGE:
- Boogie board = 75 USD
- Standard board = 400 USD
- Performance board = 550 USD
- High performance board = 650 USD
- Mountain Bike = 2,500 USD
- Road Bike = 1,000 USD
- Cruiser bike = 300 USD