SURF CAMPS , LESSONS AND RENTALS IN SAYULITA AND PUNTA MITA, MEXICO.
Providing awesome surf and adventure Holidays in Mexico, for both beginner and intermediate surfers searching for a worry-free surf vacation in the Sayulita and Punta de Mita area, Wildmex offers a combination of great staff, quality equipment, local knowledge, remarkable partner accommodation and relaxed Mexican surf vibe.
Our Sayulita and Punta de Mita Surf Camp packages, with or without accommodation, to surf the best local spots are focused on getting the most surfing out of your holiday, and Wildmex is known as the Number 1 Surf Service provider in the Sayulita and Punta de Mita area.
Located in Mexico’s up-and-coming Riviera Nayarit Coastline, Wildmex is only 45 minutes North of the Puerto Vallarta International Airport, which hosts international flights from most major U.S. and Canadian cities.
Sayulita and Punta Mita’s consistent waves, warm water, beautiful scenery and village charm make the ideal backdrop for the ultimate surf experience in Mexico.
SHARING THE LIFESTYLE WE LOVE
- 11 years of experience teaching people how to surf, and 21 years of experience in outdoor guiding activities
- Wide selection of carefully chosen Mexican and international staff, pairing instructor or guide profiles for each guest's needs
- 160+ quality surfboards to choose from; all sizes, all makes, and plenty of options to have everybody on a board they love
- The only Surf company in the area Licensed to transport guests to local surf spots. Quality A/C and insured vehicles
- Multiple Instructors/Guides, vehicles and boards, meaning you'll get the attention you deserve during your experience with us, no matter the size of your group or how busy it is in town
- Sayulita and Punta de Mita locations, which makes it easy to get to us and guarantees our guests have access to the best waves in the area.
Getting to our Sayulita Headquarters
The Closest international airport to Sayulita is the Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR), Receiving National and International flights from different cities in Canada and the United States.
Sayulita is approximately 28 miles north of Puerto Vallarta and takes 40 minutes to 1 hour , depending on traffic, to drive there. Taxi service is also available at the airport as well as a public bus system. If you would like Wildmex to arrange.
Getting to our Punta de Mita Headquarters
The new and improved WildMex office in Punta Mita is right in front of the path that leads to the beautiful surf break of La Lancha. The perfect location if you're staying in the Punta Mita area!
It's really easy to find the new headquarters; we are right next to the only PEMEX Gas Station and OXXO store on the Estate Highway Punta Mita - La Cruz de Huanacaxtle (right on Km. 15). We offer the same activities and also have board rentals (Surf, SUP and Boogie boards), so feel free to drop by and head to the beach!
Stay in Touch!
Subscribe to our mailing list by
entering your email: